St. Petersburg Debt Consolidation Lawyer
Our Debt Relief Attorneys Can Help You Find Your Financial Fresh Start
Despite an individual’s best efforts to manage debt, the time may come when a person requires professional assistance in order to obtain meaningful debt relief. The reality is that a growing number of people turn to qualified, experienced St. Petersburg debt consolidation lawyers for assistance. If you are a candidate for debt consolidation, contact Boss Law today for the legal help you need.
An Overview of Debt Consolidation
Debt consolidation provides one avenue through which a person can obtain debt relief. Through debt consolidation, a debtor is able to bring together individual debts or liabilities into one loan. Rather than dealing with innumerable creditors, a person is left in a position of having to deal with one payment each month. Depending on your unique situation, this can lead to lower overall monthly payments and manageable debt.
Debt consolidation may be right for you if:
- You are at least one month behind on your bills or underwater on your mortgage
- You regularly spend more each month than you make, damaging your savings
- You have many lines of credit to meet every month
- You use your credit card for everyday expense instead of emergencies
How a St. Petersburg Debt Consolidation Attorney Can Help
In the process of structuring a consolidation, a skilled attorney oftentimes is able to obtain additional relief for a consumer. For example, a lawyer may be able to obtain an agreement from individual creditors whereby accumulated late fees and penalties are waived. This can end up saving a consumer a considerable amount of money.
- Credit Card Debt – With changes to the law in 2005, consumers face bigger challenges obtaining relief from credit card debtthrough bankruptcy. For this reason, consolidation and the professional assistance of a qualified St. Petersburg attorney represents a solid alternative for a persons who amasses unmanageable credit card debt.
- Student Loan Debt – Media reports over the course of the past couple of years make it clear that defaults and late payments onstudent loan debt is becoming evermore commonplace. Consequently, more and more people with student loan debt are finding themselves in need of professional intervention.
It is important for a person with this type of financial burden to understand that student loan debt cannot be discharged in bankruptcy. With the help of an attorney, consumers can seek alternatives to bankruptcy to manage overwhelming student loan debt.
Now is the Time to Contact a Debt Relief Attorney in St. Petersburg
The St. Petersburg debt consolidation lawyers at Boss Law can help you overcome your debt. Whether you’re facing bankruptcy, foreclosure, or another financial crisis, our team is prepared to give you the opportunity you deserve to secure your financial footing. We offer free consultations and have more than a decade of experience in the debt relief field. Call our office now and set up your first meeting with one of our attorneys.