St. Petersburg Credit Card Debt Lawyer
Are You Seeking Relief From Overwhelming Credit Card Debt?
It’s easy for people to get into debt, but much more difficult to get out. If you are struggling with unmanageable credit card debt that never seems to get any smaller, now is the time to consult with a St. Petersburg debt relief attorney about your options.
Why Choose Boss Law?
- More than 10 years of experience
- Our team is recognized by Super Lawyers®
- Free initial case evaluations
- Multiple office locations for your convenience
Contact us today to speak with an attorney about your case.
Have You Been Sued to Collect a Debt?
Debt collectors are notorious for being unrelenting in their efforts to collect on delinquent accounts. If calls and collection letters yield no results for them, they could file a lawsuit against a debtor in an effort to win a judgment. If successful, this could result in the debtor facing bank and wage garnishments, interceptions of income tax returns, real estate liens, and more. A judgment will also have a negative and long-lasting effect on your credit score. If you are being sued by a credit card company or other debt collection agency, it is imperative that you seek immediate legal assistance to avoid the penalties listed above.
What Options are Available to Deal with Credit Card Debt?
Ignoring collection letters and phone calls unfortunately won’t make the problem go away. The best way to handle credit card debt is to come up with a plan and tackle it head on. When you bring your case to Boss Law, we can talk to you about the following debt relief options:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: Filing for bankruptcy under Chapter 7 of the Bankruptcy Code can result in a discharge of credit card debts.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows your debts to be restructured into a manageable monthly repayment plan over the course of three to five years.
- Debt consolidation: All debts and liabilities can be brought together into one new loan, usually with a lower interest rate.
- Debt settlement: You may be able to offer your credit card money a lump sum of less than what is currently owed in order to eliminate a debt.
Because each case is different, it is important to consult with a St. Petersburg debt relief attorney about which option will work best in your unique situation.
Boss Law has more than a decade of experience serving clients in St. Petersburg, Vero Beach, and the surrounding areas. If your debt has left you feeling like there is nowhere left to turn, know that there is hope and a solution for you! Request a free consultation with our firm today when you call (844) 818-0277, or fill out an online form.